This article outlines how to request a new feature or software improvement. But there are many ways you can contact WellnessLiving regarding other issues, such as software bugs.
There are just a few things you should know about the process before we begin:
- You’re very important to us. We are excited to help you get the most out of our software, please understand that we support thousands of businesses and hundreds of thousands of end users. Your request will be recorded and prioritized appropriately. We appreciate your patience We’re in this together!
- Development and fixes take time. Some fixes and new features take hundreds of man hours to design, implement, and test. This is to ensure our fixes and features deliver exactly what we intend to provide.
- We value your ideas. We appreciate your feedback and take all our clients’ requests into consideration, but please understand that some things are just outside the scope of what we strive to provide our customers.
- Bugs happen. All software has its kinks. WellnessLiving does it best to monitor and fix any issues we find.
To request a new feature or improvement:
- Log in to https://community.wellnessliving.com.
- Click CATEGORIES.
- Click any category.
- Click REQUEST A FEATURE.
- Under SUBJECT LINE, enter a subject line for your post. This should be a very brief summary.
- Under DESCRIPTION, enter a detailed description of the issue you want to discuss, including any relevant examples.
- Under Business ID, enter your business ID and then click the Add button .
- If you are unsure of your business ID, see Finding your business ID.
- Under USER EMAIL, enter your email address and then click the Add button .
- Under ATTACHMENTS, upload all relevant screenshots or videos. The more information you provide, the easier it will be to address your issue.
- Click click to upload.
- Select the file you want to upload and click Open.
- To add an additional file, click click to upload.
- Click SAVE.