If a client cancels an appointment that was booked through the purchase of a single session, you can reschedule the same type of appointment for the client and use the single session to pay for the visit.
Each single session purchased by a client is only applicable to that specific client and service and cannot be used to book different types of appointments. For more information, see FAQ: Why can’t I apply single session purchases to unpaid visits?
To reschedule an appointment using a purchased single session:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client’s name.
- On the side menu, click Account.
- On the Account menu, click Passes & Memberships. The client’s Passes & Memberships page is displayed.
- In the list, find the single session you want to reschedule. You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the single session.
- Under the Action column of the single session, click the Action button and select Re-Schedule.
- On the Reschedule Appointment page, specify the date and time for the appointment and click Next.
- Specify the staff member who will provide the service and click Next.
- To book the appointment:
- Click Book to book the appointment using the purchased single session to pay for the appointment.
- Click Reschedule Unpaid (if available) to book the appointment without requiring payment from the client when booking. You can reconcile the unpaid visit from the client’s profile.
- Click Book and QUICK Buy to book the appointment. In the store, select the free drop-in rate for the single session and complete the purchase.
- If there are any scheduling conflicts for the booking, the conflict manager is displayed to staff members with the appropriate staff role permissions. Select how to resolve the conflicts and try to book the appointment again:
- To book regardless of the conflict, click BOOK ANYWAY.
- To cancel the appointment, click DO NOT BOOK.
- To modify the time and date for the appointment, click FIX.