You can allow specific staff members to initiate a password reset for clients or other staff members. Staff members must have the Manage staff profiles and Manage client profiles permissions enabled to initiate a password reset for another staff member or client, respectively. For more information, see Staff role permissions.
To learn how to change your password as a client, see Client Web App: Changing your password.
To learn how to reset a forgotten password, see Resetting a forgotten password.
In this article:
To reset a staff member’s password:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Staff.
- On the Staff menu, click Staff Members.
- In the list, click the staff member whose password you want to reset. You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the staff member.
- In the General tab, under Password, click RESET PASSWORD to send the staff member an email to reset their password. In the confirmation popup, click OK.
To reset a client’s password:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client’s name.
- On the side menu, click Profile Details.
- Under PASSWORD, click RESET PASSWORD to send the client an email to reset their password. In the confirmation popup, click OK.