The rewards program is a great way to keep your clients engaged with your business. You can enable options to allow your clients to automatically earn rewards points for actions such as advertising your business on social media, referring their friends, or simply attending your services. Clients can redeem reward points they earn for free services, free products, or special discounts offered by your business.
When setting up the rewards program, keep in mind the following information:
- Clients will only be allowed to earn points through the rewards program when the Participate in the Rewards Program option on their Overview page is set to ON.
- Clients will not earn any reward points when a staff member books a service on behalf of the client or when your business has not gone live on WellnessLiving.
- If a client earns reward points from a purchase and later refunds that purchase, those reward points will be automatically deducted from the client profile.
- If a client refunds a purchase that was made using reward points, the rewards points are non-refundable and will not be returned to your clients.
- However, a staff member can manually assign reward points back to the client through the client profile when needed. For example, when a client redeems a product using reward points and changes their mind later.
- Managing a leaderboard
- Managing a contest
- Managing rewards points
- Managing custom rewards points
- Approving or denying a custom rewards points request
- Redeeming rewards points for a client
- Managing redeemable prizes
- Client Web App: Redeeming points and prizes
- Achieve Client App: Managing rewards program
- Deactivating the rewards program
- Types of reward points