While you’re getting familiar with your new WellnessLiving account, it’s important to know the features you can and can’t modify until your scheduled go-live date.
In this article
Items that CAN be updated during onboarding
The following setup options under the Setup menu can be updated during the onboarding process:
- Location Settings
- Store Configuration
- Website Widgets
You can also begin configuring other WellnessLiving features:
- Create email and SMS templates in Automated Marketing.
- Set up your Rewards Program.
- Customize your Achieve Client App.
- Configure and manage your Dashboard.
- Setup your Direct Mail.
- Configure settings and upload videos for FitVID on Demand.
- Configuring settings for FitLIVE.
Items that CANNOT be updated during onboarding
- Updates made to client profiles, including the addition of new clients to the system.
- Updates made to client attendance, including but not limited to booking clients into classes or appointments.
- Selling products or Purchase Options through the online store.
- Storing credit card information to client profiles.
- Enabling promotional options on the Promote page.