You can schedule a Class from the schedule or from the Class itself. After you have created your Class Types, you can start scheduling your Classes so your clients can book Classes they want to attend. For information about how to make changes to a scheduled class, see Modifying a Class schedule.
In this article:
To schedule a Class from the schedule:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Schedule.
- On the Schedule menu, click hidden.
- On the hidden menu, click hidden.
- On the Schedule page, click ADD and select Schedule a Class from the list.
- On the side menu, select the Class Type that you want to schedule.
- Alternatively, click CREATE CLASS to go to the Class Type creation page. For more information, see Creating a Class Type.
- Enter the details required to schedule the Class. For a description of each field on the schedule Class page, see the Edit schedule Class reference.
- Click SAVE to schedule the Class and remain on the Class schedule page, or SAVE & EXIT to schedule the Class and return to the schedule.
- If you have the Class Announcement notification turned on in your Automated Marketing Campaign, you will receive a confirmation pop-up. Click YES to send an email or SMS message to all clients part of that campaign, or NO if you do not want to send a notification.
To schedule a Class from Class itself:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Classes.
- On the Classes menu, click hidden.
- On the Classes page, click the Class you want to schedule. You may have to browse the list, use the Search option, or filter the list to find the Class.
- Under General Information, click MANAGE SCHEDULE.
- On the Class schedule, scroll down and click the ADD button.
- Select the LOCATION for the Class. If virtual services are enabled, set Virtual service can be booked from other locations to ON if you want the virtual service to display across multiple locations. Click NEXT.
- Select the time, date, and room options for the Class:
- Under START DATE and END DATE, select the date range for the Class. If the Class continues indefinitely and does not have an end date, set Ongoing to ON.
- Under START TIME, set the time and select AM or PM.
- Under PRICE, enter the price that clients should be charged for attending each individual session.
- Under DURATION, type or select the number of hour and minutes for the Class.
- If required, type the room name or number in the ROOM box. This field is not related to the BOOK-A-SPOT assets feature.
- Under DAY OF THE WEEK, select the day on which the Class occurs. Select multiple days if the Class occurs on multiple days.
- Under REPEATS EVERY, select if the Class will repeat weekly, monthly, or yearly.
- Click NEXT.
- Select the client and instructor settings for the Class:
- Under CAPACITY, select the capacity limit for the Class.
- If ClassPass is integrated, set the value for the APPROXIMATE REVENUE FOR CLASSPASS CLIENTS. If you want to promote the Class on the ClassPass network, set CLASSPASS PROMOTE to ON.
- In the INSTRUCTOR list, select the instructor, and then select the instructor’s pay rate type. Click NEXT.
- If assets are required for the Class, select the checkboxes next to the assets that should be booked for this Class. Click NEXT.
- In the SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS box, enter any special instructions required for the Class session. The instructions you type here will override the special instructions set up in the Class’s general settings.
- Click COMPLETE. The new Class session is added.