After you have created your Class Types, you can start scheduling your Classes so your clients can book Classes they want to attend. This article describes how you can schedule Class sessions.
For more information, see Classes .
NoteYou can only view the schedule for ongoing Classes up to six months into the future. Further Classes will be automatically scheduled later.
To schedule a Class:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Schedule.
- On the Schedule page, click ADD and select Schedule a Class from the list.
- On the side menu, select the Class Type that you want to schedule.
- Alternatively, click CREATE CLASS to go to the Class Type creation page. For more information, see Creating a Class Type.
- Enter the details required to schedule the Class. For a description of each field on the schedule Class page, see the schedule Class reference.
- Click SAVE to schedule the Class and remain on the Class schedule page, or SAVE & EXIT to schedule the Class and return to the schedule.
- If you have the Class Announcement notification turned on in your Automated Marketing Campaign, you will receive a confirmation pop-up. Click YES to send an email or SMS message to all clients part of that campaign, or NO if you do not want to send a notification.