After you create an Event, you can schedule instances of that Event. All scheduled sessions in a series are part of the same Event instance. Clients can book spots in scheduled Event instances. Events that you have created can be scheduled multiple times, with multiple instructors.
After an Event instance has been scheduled, additional sessions can be added to the instance, or additional instances can be created to schedule multiple concurrent instances.
To learn how to modify a scheduled Event instance, see Modifying a scheduled Event instance.
To schedule an Event instance:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click View All.
- In the list, click Setup. You can filter the list by entering Setup into the Search field.
- On the Setup menu, click Events.
- On the Events menu, click hidden.
- Click the Event you want to schedule. You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the Event.
- Under General Information, click MANAGE SCHEDULE.
- On the Event schedule, scroll down and click Add New Event Instance.
- Select the LOCATION for the Event. If virtual services are enabled, set Virtual service can be booked from other locations to ON if you want the virtual service to display across multiple locations. Click NEXT.
- Select the time, date, and room options for the Event:
- Under START TIME, set the time and select AM or PM.
- Under PRICE PER SESSION, enter the price that clients should be charged for attending each individual session. This setting only applies if clients can select which sessions to enroll into after purchasing. For more information see Purchase Rules.
- Under DURATION, type or select the number of hour and minutes for the Event.
- In the ROOM box, type the room name or number.
- Under TYPE, click either Select a specific date or Multiple dates within a date range, and then pick the date or date range, as applicable, from the calendar.
- If the Event is a non-integrated virtual service, enter the URL for your virtual event under NON-INTEGRATED VIRTUAL SERVICE LINK.
- A valid link must begin with HTTP, HTTPS, or SSH for the system to accept it.
- Click NEXT.
- In the INSTRUCTOR list, select the instructor, and then select the instructor’s pay rate type. Click NEXT.
- If assets are required for the Event, select the checkboxes next to the assets that should be booked for this Event. Click NEXT.
- In the SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS box, enter any special instructions required for the Event instance. The instructions you type here will override the special instructions set up in the Event’s general settings.
- Click COMPLETE. The new Event instance is added.