If you are creating a class announcement or retention campaign, you can choose to send a SMS message, a push notification, or both. Additionally, if you are creating a custom email template or membership renewal campaign, you can choose to send a SMS message. The email send rules for each template will apply to SMS and push notifications.
For more information, see automated marketing campaign types.
If a checkmark appears beside the button, the notification is enabled. If the checkmark next to the button no longer appears, the notification is disabled.
To send an SMS message or push notification with an automated marketing campaign:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Marketing.
- On the Marketing menu, click hidden.
- On the hidden menu, click hidden.
- On the Automated Marketing page, select the campaign with which you want to send a SMS or push notification:
- To create a new campaign template, click Add at the bottom of the list of your selected campaign type.
- To modify an existing campaign template, click the Edit this template button next to the campaign you want to modify.
- Click the SMS or Push Notification tab at the top of the screen.
- Under SMS TEXT, enter the content of the notification.
Alternatively, you can click Fill with default template located under the content box.Be aware of the SMS character limitations. Both SMS and push notifications have the same variables.
- To activate the SMS or Push Notification, set the ACTIVATE option to ON.
- Click Save.