When booking a service, clients can pay a drop-in rate or with a Purchase Option. A session pass is a type of Purchase Option in WellnessLiving.
Session passes offer your clients a set number of visits (i.e., access to your services) for a set dollar amount. A session pass can be assigned one of the following service types: Appointments, Classes/Events, Assets, Gym Visits (if your Business Type is set to Gym), or Account Tab. Account Tab session passes add monetary value to a client’s account balance based on the entered price each session pass period. For example, a session pass with a $20 price will add $20 to the client’s account balance.
Session passes will expire when either the specified duration is reached (e.g., 12 months), or the number of visits have been used in full. Session passes can be set to renew automatically, or be converted into a different session pass.
- Creating or modifying a session pass
- Placing a session pass on hold
- Deactivating or deleting a Purchase Option
- Sharing a direct buy URL
- Customizing an individual purchase option
- Changing the activation date of a session pass or package at the point of sale
- Modifying a Purchase Option’s auto-payment dates
- Deactivating and reactivating a client’s session pass
- Transferring a Purchase Option