Your automated staff notifications send staff members essential information via email, SMS message, and push notifications. The types of notifications sent to a staff member depend on their staff role and staff role permissions. All staff members assigned to the same staff role will receive the same notifications.
To set notification settings for a staff role:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Staff.
- On the Staff menu, click Staff Roles.
- In the list of staff roles, find the role you want to configure and then click the Edit button . You may have to browse the list, use the Search option, or filter the list to find the staff role you want to modify.
- Scroll down to the Notifications section of the permissions.
- Choose whether the staff member should receive notifications for All schedules or Only my schedules:
- If you select All schedules, staff members associated with this role will receive a notification every time the notifications that you select are triggered by any staff member, client, or schedule.
- If you select Only my schedules, staff members associated with this role will receive a notification every time the notifications that you select are triggered by that staff member or their own schedule.
- Select the check box for each permission this staff role should have.
- If necessary, update the DESCRIPTION of the staff role to match the permission changes you made.
- Click SAVE.