You can set IP restrictions to only grant certain devices login access to your WellnessLiving business. These restrictions prevent users from logging in to your account from devices and locations you have not approved.
Businesses can set restrictions to prevent staff members from logging in to WellnessLiving on their personal computers and devices.
To set IP restrictions for user login:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click View All.
- In the list, click Setup. You can filter the list by entering Setup into the Search field.
- On the Setup menu, click Business.
- On the Business menu, click Business Policies.
- On the Business Policies page, select Staff Policy.
- Set the Restrict staff member login by IP address option to ON.
- Under Setup IP List:
- In the IP ADDRESS field, enter the IP address (or addresses) you are approving.
- In the STAFF ROLES field, enter each IP address and the staff role(s) that will be granted access.