The timeout interval specifies how long a staff member needs to be logged in to an inactive session before their session is automatically timed out and they are required to log in again. If you are concerned about security at your business, you can change the timeout interval.
By default, the timeout interval is 60 minutes.
To set the staff timeout:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Business.
- On the Business menu, click Business Policies.
- Under Staff Policy, set the timeout interval in minutes. The value must be between 2 and 720.
- Click SAVE.