Any product from your store can be offered to your clients as an add-on to your Appointments. Add-ons can be used as a tool to upsell items and incentivize clients to make additional purchases. Once an add-on product is set up, you can offer it to clients when booking an Appointment. For more information, see Booking an Appointment.
To set up an add-on product:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Store Configuration.
- On the Store Configuration menu, click Products.
- On the Products page:
- To add a new product, click Add Product.
- To make an existing product an add-on, click the product in the list
- If you are adding a new product, enter the product’s details. For details about specific fields, see Product general information settings and Product advanced settings.
- Under Advanced Settings, scroll to the Service Add-on heading. Under this heading, select Product is used as an Appointment add-on.
- Select the checkboxes next to all Appointments that should have this product as an available add-on. To make the product available as an add-on for all Appointments, select the Select All checkbox.
- If the purchase of this product will add additional time to the Appointment:
- Click Add Additional Time to the right of the Appointment.
- From the lists, choose the amount of additional time this product will add to the Appointment.
- To select a new price for the product when purchased alongside the Appointment:
- Click Additional Cost to the right of the Appointment.
- From the lists, choose the new price for the product. This new price will ignore the original price of the product.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.