Any product from your store can be offered to your clients as an add-on to your appointments. Add-ons can be used as a tool to upsell items and incentivize clients to make additional purchases. Once an add-on product is set up, you can offer it to clients when booking an appointment. For more information, see Booking an appointment.
Depending on how you’re viewing the schedule, add-ons included with appointments will be displayed differently. When the schedule is in calendar view, appointments will display an icon to indicate if any add-ons are included. When the schedule is in list view, the number of add-ons included with the appointment will appear under the Add-Ons column. You can hover over the number in the column to get more information about the add-ons included with the appointment.
To set up an add-on product:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click View All.
- In the list, click Setup. You can filter the list by entering Setup into the Search field.
- On the Setup menu, click Store Configuration.
- On the Store Configuration menu, click Products.
- On the Products page:
- To add a new product, click Add Product.
- To make an existing product an add-on, click the product in the list
- If you are adding a new product, enter the product’s details. For details about specific fields, see Product general information settings and Product advanced settings.
- Under Advanced Settings, scroll to the Service Add-on heading. Under this heading, select Product is used as an appointment add-on.
- Select the checkboxes next to all appointments that should have this product as an available add-on. To make the product available as an add-on for all appointments, select the Select All checkbox.
- Select the product option applicable for this appointment. For more information on product options, see Product general information settings.
- If the purchase of this product will add additional time to the appointment:
- Click Add Additional Time to the right of the appointment.
- From the lists, choose the amount of additional time this product will add to the appointment.
- To select a new price for the product when purchased alongside the Appointment:
- Click Additional Cost to the right of the appointment.
- From the lists, choose the new price for the product. This new price will ignore the original price of the product.
- Click SAVE.