Your website and social media business URLs can be set on a per-location basis, meaning that each of your locations may have their own specific business URLs. These URLs appear on each location’s WellnessLiving Explorer listing. To set location-specific business URLs, you must first enable the WellnessLiving Explorer listing for the location. For information about setting up your company-wide business URLs, see Setting up your business URLs.
To set location-specific business URLs:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Locations.
- On the Locations menu, click hidden.
- Click the location for which you want to set up business URLs.
- Click the Publish tab.
- Under WellnessLiving Explorer listing, select Use Location-Specific Social Media Settings.
- Update the URLs as needed:
- Under Website Address, enter the link to this location’s website.
- Under Facebook Page, enter the link to this location’s Facebook page.
- Under Twitter Page, enter the link to this location’s Twitter page.
- Under Google My Business, enter the link to this location’s Google My Business page.
- Click SAVE.