The Review Request notification is a client notification that can be automatically sent to your clients after they attend a service at your business, requesting them to write a review about their experience.
To set up the review request notification:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click View All.
- In the list, click Setup. You can filter the list by entering Setup into the Search field.
- On the Setup menu, click Notifications.
- On the Notifications menu, click Client Notifications.
- On the Client Notifications page, under Customer Review Notifications, click the Edit this template button next to the Review Request template . You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the template.
- On the Edit Review Request Template page, make any required modifications. To include a link to a page where the client can leave a review, be sure to include the [ButtonReviewEdit] email variable. For more information, see Automated email template settings and Email variables.
- To stop this email from sending after a client submits a review, set the Stop sending email after the client submits a review option to ON.
- To set the maximum number of times this notification should be sent to clients, set the Send email a maximum of times [number] option to ON and enter the maximum number of times the Review Request notification should be sent to a client after each visit.
- To send this notification to specific client types, set the Send only to specific Client Types option to ON and select the desired client types.
- To send this notification to specific client groups, set the Send only to specific Client Groups option to ON and select the desired client groups.
- Set the ACTIVATE EMAIL option to ON.
- To view an example of the Review Request notification, click Send test email.
- Under Enter e-mail to send test message, enter your email address.
- Click Send.
- Click Save.