You must customize your business and social networking URLs to facilitate communication and interaction with your customers. For a description of each business URL, see Business URLs.
Your custom URL is a unique part of your business URLs that associates the URLs with your business. When configuring your business URLs, you must define a custom URL in the Custom URL field on the Business URLs page. This custom URL will be used by several of your business URLs. Clients will not be able to access your Client Web App if you do not define a custom URL.
By default, a business URL begins with https://wellnessliving.com/, followed by the page function, then your custom URL. For example, https://wellnessliving.com/my_business/redeem will direct your clients to the Daily Deal Redemption page for a business called My Business. For that reason, we recommend you choose a custom URL that includes your business name and is easy to remember.
To set up your business URLs:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Business.
- On the Business menu, click Business URLs.
- In the Custom URL box, type the custom URL to be used in your business URLs. Your custom URL is normally your business name.
- Remember that if your custom URL is already defined, changing it will affect all your existing URLs.
- Under External Links, enter your URLs:
- Next to Website Address, enter the link to your main business website.
- Next to Facebook Page, enter the link to your business’s Facebook page.
- Next to Twitter Page, enter the link to your business’s Twitter page.
- Click SAVE.