Business hours are set independently for each location in your business. They are displayed on your location’s WellnessLiving directory page for current and prospective clients to see.
Setting your business hours is not required by, and does not restrict, any WellnessLiving functionality.
Your timezone will automatically adjust to match the timezone of the location that you have assigned to your account. For example, if your location is assigned to the Eastern timezone, that timezone will apply to your schedule and account. If your location is within the Pacific timezone, that timezone will apply to your schedule and account.
To set your business hours and timezone:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Locations.
- On the Locations menu, click hidden.
- Click the location to change its business hours.
- Click the Business Hours tab.
- Choose the timezone for the location.
- For each day of the week, set the business as Open or Closed.
- For each open business day, set the hours the business is open.
- Click SAVE. The business hours are set and displayed on the location’s WellnessLiving business page.