You can set your company’s logo which appears at the top left corner of the WellnessLiving interface in Staff View. This logo is used to populate the [Logo] email variable and also appears as an the image for of your locations.
NoteWe recommend that you use a PNG image with a transparent background. The minimum resolution for this image is 220×100 and the maximum file size is 20 MB.
NoteThe company logo is the default logo which appears in the Client Web App if you have not set a logo in your Client Web App settings in Web Applications. To display a different logo in your Client Web App, see Configuring the logo that appears on the Client Web App.
To set your company’s logo:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Look and Feel.
- On the Look and Feel menu, click Staff Back Office.
- Under Logo, click the Add Image button.
- Upload an image using one of the following methods:
- Drag an image into Drag picture here.
- Click Select a photo from your computer and choose a file from your computer’s file browser.
- Use the editing tools to adjust how the image will be displayed:
- Move or resize the blue box on the image to choose which part of the image should be used.
- Click the Cancel button to close the image without saving.
- Click the Rotate buttons to rotate the image.
- Click the Confirm button .
- Click Save.