You can set or change your business location’s image. The minimum resolution for this image is 220×100 and the maximum file size is 20 MB.
NoteIf you have uploaded your company logo in Look and Feel: Staff Backend, this logo will populate as the image for all your Locations if there is no location image already uploaded. To set your company logo, see Setting your company’s logo.
NoteTo change the logo that appears on the Client Web App, you must upload a logo to the Client Web App settings in Web Applications, see Configuring the logo that appears on the Client Web App.
To set your location’s image:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click View All.
- In the list, click Setup. You can filter the list by entering Setup into the Search field.
- On the Setup menu, click Locations.
- On the Locations menu, click hidden.
- You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the location.
- Click the location you want to set the image for.
- Under Locations, click the Add Image button .
- Upload an image using one of the following methods:
- Drag an image into Drag picture here.
- Click Select a photo from your computer and choose a file from your computer’s file browser.
- Use the editing tools to adjust how the image will be displayed:
- Move or resize the blue box on the image to choose which part of the image should be used.
- Click the Cancel button to close the image without saving.
- Click the Rotate buttons to rotate the image.
- Click the Confirm button ..
- Click Save.