You must customize your business and social networking URLs to facilitate communication and interaction with your customers. For a description of each business URL, see Business URLs.
When configuring your business URLs, you define a custom URL that will be used by several of your business URLs. By default, the URL begins with https://wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/, followed by the page function, and then your custom URL. For example, https://wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/redeem/my_business will direct your clients to the Daily Deal Redemption page for My Business. For that reason, we recommend you choose an easy to remember custom URL that includes your business name.
To set up your business URLs:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Business.
- On the Business menu, click Business URLs.
- In the Custom URL box, type the custom URL to be used in your business URLs. Your custom URL is normally your business name. Remember that if your custom URL is already defined, changing it will affect all your existing URLs.
- Under External Links, configure the links for your Website and Facebook Page.
- Click SAVE. Your business and social networking URLs are saved.