This article provides instructions for clients to use your Self Registration Web App to sign your waiver. For clients to be able to sign a waiver using your client self registration web app, you must provide access to the Self Registration Web App from a tablet or computer at your business.
For more information about digital signatures, see Digital signatures.
To sign an online waiver from the Self Registration Web App:
- In the self registration web app, click Find an existing client.
- Enter your information in the box. You can enter your name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients that is displayed, click the arrow beside your name.
- Click Waiver.
- Click the checkbox labeled I agree to use Electronic Signatures.
- If you are using a tablet, use your finger to enter your signature in the box labeled SIGNATURE OF PARTICIPANT AND/OR LEGAL GUARDIAN/PARENT OF PARTICIPANT UNDER 18.
- If you are using a computer, use the mouse to enter your signature in the box labeled SIGNATURE OF PARTICIPANT AND/OR LEGAL GUARDIAN/PARENT OF PARTICIPANT UNDER 18.
- Click Save. The waiver is signed.