The schedule displays your business’s planned services. It allows you to quickly visualize what will be happening at one or more locations, providing a high-level view of client attendance. The schedule view can be changed between list view and calendar view. For more information, see Schedule views.
The schedule also allows you to book appointments and assets and schedule classes directly by clicking the button or by clicking the desired time slot in calendar view. Appointments can be easily rescheduled in calendar view. You can filter the schedule and choose a specific filter as your default filter when viewing your schedule.
For information about using the schedule, see the following articles:
For information about managing services using the schedule, see the following articles:
- Adding available and unavailable time for a staff member on the schedule
- Adding available and unavailable time for an asset on the schedule
- Booking an appointment
- Booking a class
- Booking an event
- Modifying a class schedule
- Modifying a scheduled event instance
- Scheduling a class
- Scheduling closed days
- Substituting staff members for classes and events
For information about customizing your schedule, see the following articles: