You can control which buttons appear on the Top Nav Bar to make navigation simpler and more efficient for you and your staff members. To rearrange the buttons, simply click and hold the customizable button you want to move and drag it to a new location on the bar. When you release the mouse button, the customizable button will stay in its new location.
You can also change the colors, icon sizes, and button labels on the Top Nav Bar. For details, see Look and Feel: Staff Back Office.
To add or remove a button from the Top Nav Bar:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, find the button that you want to add or remove from the Top Nav Bar.
- Hover your mouse over the button and click the Options button .
- In the Options menu, add the button to or remove the button from the Top Nav Bar:
- To add the button, click Pin to Top Nav Bar.
- To remove the button, click Unpin from Top Nav Bar.