Unable to add a client to a class.
Check the purchase options associated with this client’s account.
- Open the client’s profile.
- In the side menu, click Account. The account side sub-menu is expanded.
- In the account side sub-menu, click Passes & Memberships. The client’s active purchase options are displayed.
- If there are no passes or memberships listed, a relevant pass or membership must be purchased on this client account to add this client to class. To learn more about this process, see Making a purchase.
- If a pass or membership is listed, its start date may not have passed yet.
- If the start date is in the future it will be listed directly below the name of the purchase option.
- If a pass or membership is listed and its start date has already passed, check whether it applies to the Class that you are trying to book for this client:
- Under the Action column of the Purchase Option, click the Action button and select Edit Purchase Option.
- Review these details to learn if the Purchase Option includes access to the desired class. For more information about each setting, see Purchase Options.
- If desired, you may adjust this Purchase Option. Any changes made will only apply to this Purchase Option for this client.
- If you do not wish to adjust the Purchase Option, you will need to purchase a relevant Purchase Option on this client account.
- Click SAVE FOR [CLIENT NAME] to preserve any changes.
- If a pass or membership you expect to find is not listed, it may be expired or canceled. If this is the case, it must be re-purchased on the client’s account to add this client to class. To view these Purchase Options, click the Advanced Filter button . Click Status and select the Inactive checkbox.