A client has purchased an Event but cannot use this purchase to pay for an instance of the Event.
If you are experiencing issues with applying a Purchase Option to an Event, see Troubleshooting: Purchase Option not accepted as payment for an Event.
This problem occurs when the price per session of the Event instance that was purchased is lower than the price per session of the Event instance being booked. For example, Event Instance A costs $5 per session, and Event Instance B costs $20 per session. A client cannot pay for a session of Event Instance B with a purchase of Event Instance A, even if both are instances of the same Event.
- Compare the price of the purchased Event instance to the price of the unpaid visit to determine if this is the issue:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Events.
- On the Events menu, click hidden.
- You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the Event.
- Click MANAGE SCHEDULE.
- Check the original price per session of the purchased Event instance:
- In the list, find the instance that was purchased originally. If the instance occurred in the past, click # Previous at the top of the instance list.
- The original price per session is listed under the PRICE This column will only appear for Events that are priced per session.
- Check the price per session of the unpaid Event instance:
- In the list, find the instance that appears as unpaid on the client’s profile.
- The price per session is listed under the PRICE
- Compare the two prices. If the second price is higher than the first price, the purchased Event instance cannot be used to pay for sessions of the unpaid Event instance.