A product appears on the Products page under Store Configuration, but cannot be found in the online store. This could occur when the store category where the product belongs to is not selected, when there is a purchase restriction placed on the product, or the location at which you can sell this product is not selected.
SolutionTo resolve the issue, follow the instructions below. If the issue persists after completing these steps, please contact WellnessLiving Support.
To review the product settings:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Store Configurations.
- On the Store Configurations menu, click Products.
- Click on the product that is not appearing in your online store.You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the product.
- Under Online Store Category, ensure the appropriate store categories are selected.
- Go to Advanced Settings.
- Under Purchase Restrictions, ensure that Client can buy online and Available to all clients options are selected.
- Under Inventory Tracking, if Track inventory is selected, check to make sure that the appropriate location is selected. This will affect the locations at which you can sell this product.
- Click SAVE. The product should now be available in your online store.