A product appears in the product menu, but not in your online store.
There are a couple common reasons why this may happen. Review the steps below to solve this problem:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Store Configuration.
- On the Store Configuration menu, click Products.
- Click the product that is not appearing in your online store. You may have to browse the list, use the Search option, or filter the list to find the product.
- Scroll to Select Multiple Online Store Categories.
- Ensure that the appropriate categories are selected.
- Scroll to Purchase Restrictions.
- Ensure that Client can buy online is selected.
- Scroll to Inventory Tracking.
- If Track inventory is selected, check that a selection has been made under LOCATION. The selections made here will affect the locations at which you may sell this product.
- Click SAVE. The product should now be available in your store.
If you are still unaware of why your products are not appearing in your online store, please feel free to Open a Support Ticket.