A purchase option that has the class/event purchase option service category cannot be used to pay for an event. This issue may occur if the purchase rule of an event is set up to restrict clients from purchasing the event or purchase option on their own.
SolutionTo resolve the issue, follow the instructions below. If the issue persists after completing these steps, please contact WellnessLiving Support.
If your client cannot use the event purchase option to pay for an event, you must modify the purchase rules of the event.
If you still experience issues with using a purchase Option to make a payment, see Troubleshooting: Payment requested when client has Purchase Option.
If you still experience issues with applying an event purchase to an event visit, see Troubleshooting: Cannot apply Event purchase to Event visits.
To modify the purchase rule of an event:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Events.
- On the Events menu, click hidden.
- You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the Event.
- Under Purchase Rules, select Clients can purchase the event/session or select a purchase option or Client can buy purchase option for this event.
- Click SAVE. The event can now be paid for using a purchase option that has the class/event purchase option service category.