A Purchase Option that has the Class/Event Purchase Option Service Category cannot be used to pay for an Event.
If you are having general issues using a Purchase Option to make a payment, see Troubleshooting: Payment requested when client has Purchase Option.
If you are experiencing issues with applying an Event purchase to an Event visit, see Troubleshooting: Cannot apply Event purchase to Event visits.
- The purchase rules of an Event determine whether Purchase Options can be used to pay for that Event. Check the purchase rules of the Event:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Events.
- On the Events menu, click hidden.
- You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the Event.
- Under Purchase Rules, select Clients can purchase the event/session or select a purchase option or Client can buy purchase option for this event.
- Click SAVE. The Event can now be paid for using a Purchase Option that has the Class/Event Purchase Option Service Category.