When you download your voucher codes from Groupon, you will receive an Excel or CSV file that contains detailed information about each code. The document that you receive from Groupon may look like this:
This document cannot be uploaded as is; it must first be modified. After this document has been simplified, it can be uploaded to WellnessLiving to populate your integrated Groupon voucher codes, allowing them to be redeemed directly through WellnessLiving. To simplify the document, remove all columns except for the first column, and remove all headings. The only items remaining in the document should be the voucher codes. When you are finished, it should look like this:
To upload your Groupon codes to WellnessLiving:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click View All.
- In the list, click Setup. You can filter the list by entering Setup into the Search field.
- On the Setup menu, click Integrations.
- On the Integrations menu, click Groupon.
- Select the deal you wish to apply your voucher codes to, or click Create Deal.
- Click Voucher Codes to expand the voucher code options. If you have created a new deal, you must give the deal a name before you can do this.
- Select the Upload tab.
- Click Choose File.
- In File Explorer, select the simplified document and click Open.
- You must upload the file in CSV format.
- Click Import. Your Groupon codes will be uploaded.
- Click Save. Your Groupon deal is activated. Clients can now redeem the provided voucher codes for the purchase options specified in the deal configuration.