You can view all client transfer requests at your franchise location from the dashboard. When you are viewing your transfers, you can customize and filter the results to view only the information you need.
See Transferring a client in or out for more information.
In this article:
- To view membership transfers
- To filter membership transfers by date
- To customize the membership transfers view
- Headings in the membership transfers tool
To view membership transfers:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Dashboard.
- On the Dashboard, in the Membership Transfers tool:
- Click Pending Transfers to view only transfers that have not yet been approved or denied.
- Click Transfer History to view only transfers that have been approved, denied, or canceled.
- To filter the Memberships Transfer page, click the Advanced Filter button and apply any necessary advanced filters. Your choices are:
- Membership – Filters to display clients with specific memberships.
- Length of Transfer – Filters to display clients whose transfer duration is within the specified date range.
- Request Date – Filters to display clients who requested a transfer within the specified date range.
- Status – Filters to display clients based on their current status.
- Transfer Type – Filters to display clients who have transferred in, out, or both.
To filter membership transfers by date:
- Click QUICK Stats:
- Under Previous, you can choose to view the previous 365 Days, 90 Days, 30 Days, or 7 Days.
- Under To-Date, you can choose to view the past Year, Quarter, Month, or 24 Hours up to the current date.
- Under Last, you can choose to view the last completed Year, Quarter, Month, or Week.
- Under Date Range, you can enter a custom date range.
- Select the date range:
- Click the Today button to view membership transfers from the current date.
- Click the Week button to view membership transfers by week.
- Click the Month button to view membership transfers by month.
- Click the Year button to view membership transfers by year.
- Adjust the date range:
- Click the Previous button to view an earlier date range based on the date view that you chose above.
- Click the date range and select a start date on the calendar.
- Click the Next button to view a later date range based on the date view that you chose above.
To customize the membership transfers view:
- Click the More button and select Customize.
- Under Columns, select which columns will be displayed on the Membership Transfer page:
- To add a column, click the column name in the AVAILABLE box.
- To remove a column, click the column name in the SELECTED box.
- Under Client Info, set the Display expanded client details option to ON or OFF, depending on whether you want detailed information about the client, including their phone number, client type, and email, shown on the Membership Transfer page.
- Under Default Date Range, select Day, Week, Month, or Year to set the transfer period.
- Under Visible Buttons, select which buttons will be displayed on the Membership Transfer page toolbar. Buttons that are not displayed in the toolbar will be available in the More menu.
- To add a button, click the button name in the Available box.
- To remove a button, click the button name in the Selected box.
- Click SAVE. Your selections will be saved and applied each time you view the Membership Transfer page.
Headings in the membership transfers tool
|CLIENT NAME||The name, email, and profile image of the client is listed in this column. Relevant details about this customer, such as pass status, waiver status, contract status, special notes, unpaid visits, and account balance will be noted here by small icons. Hover over any icon to learn more.
|TRANSFER TYPE||Displays whether the client is being transferred into or out of your location.
|REQUEST DATE||The date the transfer was requested.
|LENGTH OF TRANSFER||The length of the client’s transfer.
|STATUS||The status of the transfer. The possible statuses that can be displayed in this column are:
|TRANSFER START DATE||The date on which the transfer starts.
|TRANSFER END DATE||The date on which the transfer ends.
|ACTION||Select the Action button to edit, approve, or deny a client transfer.