Reports are useful tools that allow you to view important information about your business. When you view a report, you can customize the report view to see only the information you need. Additionally, any column within a report can be sorted by alphabetical, chronological, or numerical order depending on the information provided in the column.
In this article:
- To view a report
- To customize the report view
- To filter the report by date
- To sort a column within a report
To view a report:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Reports.
- On the Reports menu, click the appropriate report category.
- In the list of reports, click the report you want to view.
- To filter the report, click the Advanced Filter button and apply any necessary advanced filters. To learn about the filters in the report you are viewing, see the article for that specific report.
- To search the report using custom criteria, select an existing or create a new Power Search.
- To view the report as a chart, click the Report Views button . See Report Views for more information.
To customize the report view:
- Click the More button and select Customize.
- Under Columns, select which columns will be displayed in the report:
- To add a column, click the column name in the Available box.
- To remove a column, click the column name in the Selected box.
- Under Client Info, set the Display expanded client details option to ON or OFF, depending on whether you want detailed information about the client, including phone number, client type, and email, shown in the report.
- Under Report Default Date Range, select Day, Week, Month, or Year to set the report period.
- Under Displayed Buttons, select which buttons will be displayed in the report header. Buttons that are not displayed in the report header will be available in the More menu.
- To add a button, click the button name in the Available box.
- To remove a button, click the button name in the Selected box.
- Click Save. Your selections will be saved and applied each time you view this report.
To filter the report by date:
- Click QUICK Stats:
- Under Previous, you can choose to view the previous 365 Days, 90 Days, 30 Days, or 7 Days.
- Under To-Date, you can choose to view the past Year, Quarter, Month, or 24 Hours up to the current date.
- Under Last, you can choose to view the last completed Year, Quarter, Month, or Week.
- Under Date Range, you can enter a custom date range.
- Select the date range:
- Click the Today button to view the report from the current date.
- Click the Week button to view the report by week.
- Click the Month button to view the report by month.
- Click the Year button to view the report by year.
- Adjust the date range:
- Click the Previous button to view an earlier date range based on the date view that you chose above.
- Click the date range and select a start date for the report on the calendar.
- Click the Next button to view a later date range based on the date view that you chose above.
To sort a column within a report:
- Click the title of the column you want to sort (e.g., Client Name, Start Date, Location). An arrow will appear next to the title of the column.
- Click the arrow to switch between ascending and descending alphabetical, chronological, or numerical order.
- If the arrow is pointing up, the column is displayed in ascending order.
- If the arrow is pointing down, the column is displayed in descending order.