Using the All Transactions Details Report, you can view more detailed information associated with a transaction, such as the check number or PIN pad transaction number. For this information to be displayed, it must be entered after selecting the payment method when making a sale.
For more information about your transaction-related reports, see Sales reports.
To view check and PIN pad details:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click View All.
- In the list, click Reports. You can filter the list by entering Reports into the Search field.
- On the Reports menu, click Sales.
- On the Sales menu, click hidden.
- On the Sales menu, click All Transactions Details. The All Transactions Details Report is displayed.
- On the right side of the report, click Filter.
- Under Payment Method, click All Payment Types to clear all the checkboxes.
- Select the Check or PIN Pad checkbox, or both.
- Click APPLY.
- In the Details column, view the check or PIN pad details.