From a client’s profile, you can view the signed waivers and contracts stored for the client, as well as any uploaded attachments, such as notes and pictures. Attachments can only be viewed by staff members. For more information about attachments, see Adding or removing attachments from a client’s profile.
To view a client’s documents:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client’s name.
- On the side menu, click Documents.
- On the Documents menu:
- To view the client’s signed waivers, click Waiver.
- To view the client’s signed contracts, click Contracts.
- To view other documents attached to the client’s profile, click Attachments, then click SHOW. Click an item in the list to download and view the attachment.