Widgets are windows into the WellnessLiving system that you can embed into your website. They allow clients to view and interact with your WellnessLiving business without directly logging in to their WellnessLiving accounts. There are several different widget types that are available and you can have them customized to match your website:
- Custom Schedule Widget – Displays your Class or Event schedule in a mobile and browser-friendly format. Clients can book services directly through this schedule. This widget allows you to customize the structure and design of the schedule.
- Schedule Widget – Displays your Class or Event schedule in a mobile and browser-friendly format. Clients can book services directly through this widget. This widget cannot be customized. If you would like to customize the Schedule widget, see the Custom Schedule Widget.
- Lead Capture Widget – Allows prospective clients to sign up with your business without needing to leave your website. This widget can be customized.
- Review Widget – Displays all reviews posted about your business. Clients can also enter reviews for your business directly on your website. These reviews will then be available in search results for your business.
- Appointment Widget – Allows clients to book Appointments directly on your website.
- Event Widget – Allows clients to book Events directly on your website.
- Store Widget – Allows clients to purchase products, packages, and Purchase Options directly on your website.
- Staff Widget – Displays a list of your staff members. Clients can click any staff member’s profile picture to see their biography and schedule.