Zoom is integrated with WellnessLiving. With this integration, you can host your virtual services directly through WellnessLiving. Additionally, your clients can register for and attend your virtual services from the Client Web App or the Achieve Client App.
When your WellnessLiving account is connected to Zoom, staff members can select the This is a Virtual Zoom Service option when creating a Class or Appointment. When clients book this service, they will be sent a link to the Zoom meeting from which they can join once the meeting is active.
To properly utilize this integration, you must complete the following steps:
- Connect your WellnessLiving account to Zoom.
- Include one of the Zoom email variables in your Appointment/Class Reminder and Confirmation notifications.
- Instruct Staff Members to start the Zoom meeting 15 minutes before the session starts so clients can join.
- Connecting a Zoom account
- Adding Zoom email variables to your automated notifications
- Setting up your services for virtual hosting
- Hosting a virtual service
- Elevate Staff App: Hosting a virtual service
- Copying a Zoom registration URL
- Client Web App: Attending a virtual service
- Achieve Client App: Attending a virtual service
- FAQ: Zoom integration
- Contacting WellnessLiving Support