Pass expires 18 weeks from first class scheduled; when planning out classes, please schedule the earliest class of the week first.
Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Valid for regular studio and virtual classes.
Passes are not valid for specialty classes and workshops.
Season Pass holders receive membership benefits, including:
- Unlimited regular studio classes, in-person and virtual
- Unlimited access to Village Yoga On Demand
- 20% off Village Yoga apparel & Crunchy Hydration
- 15% off specialty classes & workshops - must register at studio, over phone or email to receive discount
- 10% off trainings and retreats- - must register at studio, over phone or email to receive discount
Village Yoga COVID 19 Protocol:
- We have mats available for sale ($20) or limited mats available for rent ($2)
- Wash or sanitize your hands upon arrival
- Do not enter the studio if you have experienced flu-like symptoms in the past 72 hours and/or been in contact with someone that has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past two weeks
CANCELLATION POLICY // MASK POLICY // COMMUNITY OATH:
- All class passes and purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Due to limited space, we are enforcing a 2 hour cancellation notice.
- If canceled before 2 hours, your pass will be credited to your Village Yoga account. Clients with an unlimited pass will be charged a $20 fee for any in person classes they do not attend without 2 hour notice.
BY REGISTERING FOR ANY CLASS AT VILLAGE YOGA, I STATE THAT:
- I AM NOT EXPERIENCING FLU-LIKE SYPMTOMS AND HAVE NOT FOR THE PAST 72 HOURS
- I HAVE NOT BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE THAT HAS TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS TO MY KNOWLEDGE
- I WILL RESPECT THE PROTOCOLS SET IN PLACE BY VILLAGE YOGA
- I UNDERSTAND THE CANCELLATION POLICY