This pass gives you access to any 2 classes a week of your choice.
This pass represents the best value for stduents who regularly attend twice a week.
Direct debit membership Terms and Conditions
1. Suspensions/cancellations: You must email YHC to request any suspensions or cancellation. Minimum suspension is 2 weeks and 72 hours’ notice is required prior to the suspension effective date. There are no backdated or historical suspensions allowed.
2. Please note that we do not allow suspended memberships to be cancelled. Your membership must be active for one month prior to cancellation.
3. This contract has no minimum contract period
4. For change of account details please notify us in writing and submit a change of details form for processing.
5. Any and all arrears payments are the responsibility of the client and must be paid in full.
6. Each transaction debited from a bank, building society or credit union or credit card account will incur a merchant fee transaction fee in addition to the membership price.
7. Please note that for credit card payments, 'EziDebit YogaKat Pty Ltd' will appear on your credit card statement as the payment reference.
8. Declined or dishonoured payments will incur a one-time fee of $9.90 charged 7 days after the failed transaction.