Couples Massage Workshop with Amanda & William Hall of Goodwill Massage.
$100 per couple includes wine, organic chocolate from Conscious Coco, small bites from Woodstone Pizza & a massage manual to take home.
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is attended by two individuals who want to learn how to massage each other. While the class does require two people, and has a high number of romantic couples attending, attendees do not need to be romantic partners. Friends, families, and anyone interested in learning the enviable skill of giving an excellent massage, is welcome. Likewise, this class is open to all ages and types of couples. We have only one requirement of you, be a loving human being and be ready to give to your partner, as well as receive.
What is Couples Massage?
Explore another level of communication with those closest to you. This 2-hour class will focus on increasing awareness of self and your significant other during the energetic exchange that occurs through using Swedish massage. You will learn short protocols for different body parts (for example: feet, back) and take turns practicing these strokes. You will learn to apply specific strokes and how to adjust your body and your pressure so your body doesn't hurt after giving a massage. Couples find it a great way to increase their connection and bring more touch into their relationship. Everyone can use these techniques to relax, heal and rejuvenate.
What to expect
• We will start by meeting each other and discussing the power and value of touch.
• Your facilitator will demonstrate many massage techniques that you will be using throughout the evening in a conversational format.
• You will then take turns giving and receiving massage while your facilitator leads you in various techniques. Each of you will give and receive a massage from each other.
• You are working only with your partner and the facilitators, not the other class participants, so it is still a very intimate experience.
Do the classes ever get…erotic?
Good Will Massage teaches therapeutic, non-sexual massage. At all times, workshop participants will be clothed.
What You Will Need To Bring
• Please wear very loose and comfortable clothing
• At least one bottled water for each of you
• If you have any skin allergies, you may bring your own lotion. We will use our herbal infused oils with therapeutic grade essential oils
• Hair ties if you have long hair
Give the gift the never stops giving -massage- for birthdays, engagements, weddings, anniversaries, or anytime you want to bond in a unique date setting with your sweetheart.