Period:Oct 8, 2023 - Oct 8, 2023
Number of Sessions:1
Days of week
Duration:Oct 08, 2023
Days of week:Sun
Time:9:00AM - 11:30AM
Location:Rogue Valley Yoga
Repeat every:1 week(s)
Thank you for signing up for class.
1355 East Main St.
Ashland, OR 97520
Parking: In consideration to our neighbors, please park in the Dome parking lot. Overflow parking is preferred on Fordyce (bay parking only) and across East Main by Garfield Park. If there is another class scheduled before your class, please do not park more than 10 minutes before class time to allow for smooth transition in the parking lot. Thank you for your consideration!
If walking or biking is an option for you, ask for a RVY pedestrian punch card. 1 free class for every 12 times you walk or bike to class. :)
- Gear to bring: mat, towel, and water bottle. We have a limited amount of yoga mats to lend you. Please spray and wipe borrowed yoga mats when you are finished with your practice. You can fill your own water bottle at all locations from the filtered cooler.
- No shoes are allowed in the yoga practice space. Please remove your shoes in the entry area at each location. If a student requires indoor footwear for stability and/or safety, accommodations will be made upon request. Email Sarah or speak with your instructor if this accommodation concerns you.
- Cell phones must be fully silenced at all times in the yoga studio space.
- As a courtesy to all, please arrive to class in clean exercise clothing that allows you to move freely and comfortably. Deodorant is strongly encouraged. Refrain from wearing perfumes/cologne.
- If the class has already started when you arrive, come in and sit toward the back of the practice space until the class starts moving. Wait until the teacher has completed the intro and/or meditation before you roll out your yoga mat and retrieve the necessary props. The teacher will indicate to you when it is appropriate to get yourself set up.
- If you must leave before the end of class, please pack up and exit BEFORE Savasana begins (final resting pose) so that you do not to disrupt the final meditative portion of class.