Whether you've had children or not, pelvic floor muscles go through ALOT. A dynamic, healthy pelvic floor is one of the most essential keys to your vitality and confidence.
If your Kegel’s just aren’t enough and you still leak when you laugh, cough or do activity? If you suffer pelvic weakness or pain? Sacroiliac dysfunction, diastasis recti or low back pain? Or just simple imbalance? This workshop is for you!
Pelvic floor weakness is a, “whole” body problem. However, learning simple breath patterns, proper alignment, exercises, and how to keep your core muscles functioning optimally, we can start to solve the problems you may have been experiencing.
In this workshop we will cover:
- Anatomical structure of your pelvis, pelvic floor muscles and its role in core stability.
- Simple exercises to increase your awareness and sensing of these important muscles
- Connections of the pelvic floor and the rest of your being: mentally, emotionally and physically
- You will receive strategies to improve your overall pelvic floor stability both inside and outside the studio
- Ball and band included in cost of workshop
Class is limited so sign up today