Earn Your 200 Hour Certification in the Mountains of New Hampshire.
NH’s 4000’ footers are waiting.
Waiting for the crunch of your boots, the snap of your mat, the exhale that comes at the summit of your effort in the vista of your soul. Combine your passion for the outdoors with your curiosity of Yoga. Begin your journey in the White Mountains of NH as you dive into a unique Yoga Teacher Training Certification and Fitness Program with the Abhyasa Yoga Institute RYS 200. Four Season conditioning from the inside out.
Join #cleetusfit Kale Poland, two-time DECA finisher (1st in the USA, 3rd in the World) and White Mountain record-setter, and Christina Alexa, life-long yogi, skilled energy healer and founder of the Abhyasa Yoga Institute for this profound and unique 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training program. Become a deeply conditioned “yoga shaman” – inside and out – in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. You will never be the same.
- Four Season Conditioning in the White Mountains of NH
- Personal Conditioning Regime with Kale Poland #cleetusfit
- Yoga in the Mountains day hikes and overnight camping events
- In-Depth Study of Yoga Philosophy
- Functional Anatomy for Yoga Instructors
- Detailed study of asana, correct form and technique, modifications, benefits and contraindications
- Proper guidance for hands-on assisting techniques
- Energetic Anatomy & Physiology
- Energetic Dynamics
- Business & Ethics
- Practice of and Teaching Instruction for enhanced yoga techniques including asana, pranayama, meditation, chanting, japa mantra, and more.
- Integration of skills required to become a confident yoga teacher; exploration and realization of personal teaching style
- Deepening of personal practice and discipline
- Establishment and maintenance of a deep sense of connection and purpose
- Enhancement of personal growth and development for self and others
- Deep community connection
- “Get out of your own way”, attuning to your natural ability and voice as an instructor.
- SUMMER MODULE: July 16-19, 2020
- AUTUMN MODULE: October 15-18, 2020
- WINTER MODULE: January 14-17, 2021
- SPRING MODULE: April 15-18, 2021
- June 19-20, 2021: Final Practicum Weekend
Pay By Module Option:
Pay by Module Option is based on full tuition rate and requires a $700 non-refundable deposit followed by four payments due by the first of each main module month. Please note if payments are not received by due date attendance is forfeited.
- Deposit: $700.00
- White Mt YTT Summer Module (due by July 1, 2020): $750.00
- White Mt YTT Autumn Module (due by October 1, 2020): $750.00
- White Mt YTT Winter Module (due by January 1, 2021): $750.00
- White Mt YTT Spring Module (due by April 1, 2021): $750.00
- E-RYT 200
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- Ultra Marathon Cycling Association Record Holder- Maine East to West
- Peak 500 Mile Run 1st Place 2014
- 9th American in history and Youngest Male in the world to finish Deca Iron (24 mile swim/1120 mile bike/262 mile run)
- 5th American in history to complete (Quintuple Iron 12 mile swim/560 mile bike/131 mile run)
- 2 triple iron finishes (7.2 mile swim/336 bike/78.6 run)
- 2 double iron finishes (4.8 mile swim/224 bike/52.4 run)
- Fastest Ascents and Descents on numerous White Mountains
Please submit the digital application which includes health questionaire. CLICK HERE to open program application in a new window. This application can also be found at YogaJayaNH.com under “Training” menu tab.