Are you ready to change your life?
Do you crave a deeper understanding of Yoga in all its aspects? Do you feel your life subtly transforming through your practice and want to learn more and on a broader scale? Do you feel called to teach yoga?
Our revolutionary Yoga Teacher Training is equal parts lifestyle application and intensive teacher training. Whereas many programs will certify you with a deep understanding of the practice OR the ability to write a great sequence, our commitment is to train you to be able to graduate with the confidence to immediately begin teaching well-sequenced classes while discussing the philosophy of Yoga to your students.
This program is designed to be intensive but with enough time between sessions to digest and apply your learning into your daily life.
In-depth studies include but not limited to:
- Meditation: an ancient, personalized meditation for each individual student.
- Asana: extensive sequence-writing and practice-teaching.
- Assists + Adjustments: safe, accessible hands-on learning with a well-qualified Senior Teacher.
- Anatomy: training with our resident yoga teacher + doctor.
- Bhakti: mantra chanting, kirtan and exploring the sacred practice of holding space as a yoga teacher.
- Lifestyle: several workshops with presenters who will influence your off-the-mat mindfulness practices.
Your investment in this program includes:
- Unlimited access to regularly-scheduled yoga classes at Breathing Space for the duration of your training.
- Registration in all workshops that are mandatory for the training.
- All required texts.
- 20% off any additional reading materials you may wish to invest in.
- Group support to help you break free from patterns and places in your life that are no longer serving you.
- Unlimited possibilities in which this training can serve you personally.
What we ask of you:
- 100% investment: mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
- 200 contact hours, schedule will be confirmed before payment is made.
- Twice daily 20-minute meditation plus roughly 3-5 homework hours (reading, sequence-writing, optional journaling, some group projects) between weeks.
- Seva: group collaborations on service projects.
- Continuous yoga practice: 2-3 classes per week, some outside studio practices required.
- Understanding that there will be mentally, emotionally, physically and/or spiritually challenging moments. Keep practicing.