In this power-packed Self-Defense Weekend Workshop you will
expand on some of the skills you learned in the 2-hour Strategies
& Skills Intro Workshop. We will go into depth with how to best
move your body for self-protection, how to strike with power, the
best use of your voice, and the best use of all the resources
around you (environmental resources, and other people).
The increase in muscle memory you get will empower you to make better choices for your safety, and to know when to make a move to better protect yourself. Your striking power will increase, as will your mental capacities. You will feel so much better about your strengths and your ability to take care of yourself, and start to get your #badasscourage cultivated.
• Wear comfortable workout wear (no shorts unless you have tights underneath).
• Bring a water bottle, snacks, and possible change of upper body clothing.
• Wear clean athletic shoes.
• If you have bag gloves, bring them. (No worries if you don't have any.)
• Be ready to learn, move, & laugh (yes, we have fun, even tho this is serious subject matter).