Do you want physical, emotional,
and spiritual health in your life and the lives of those around
Have you ever been interested in learning alternative healing modalities?
Would you love to get in touch with your innate strengths and gifts?
Do you seek a profound sense of peace and a deeper connection with the Divine in your life?
Are you looking for professional skills that will allow you to support yourself and your family?
If any of this sounds like you, but you'd like to know more before registering, follow this link for the full description of the training program:
In-Person and Online Options Available.
It is our hope you will be able to choose between completing the course online OR in-person.. We are not going to cancel any classes solely because they cannot be held in-person. If the global climate is such that we are unable to host a class in-person, it will be offered virtually instead. If we are holding a class in-person, it will also be held online on the same date and time. You can choose to attend in-person or online on a weekly basis.
Because we hope to offer classes in-person, the class size is strictly limited to 9 participants--allowing for adequate social distancing. Please see the “Special Instructions” for the health agreements between the community and our students.
When attending IN PERSON classes, II affirm and agree:
- I have not knowingly been in close with anyone known or suspected to have had COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to class.
- I will wear my mask covering my mouth and nose when inside the yoga studio.
- I have not had a fever within the last 48 hours. (prior to class)
- I will self-quarantine and participate virtually if I have visited any of the high risk states within the last 14 days.
- I am free from cough, shortness of breath, and sore throat. (at the time of class). I agree to stay home and participate virtually even if I believe these symptoms to be related to something other than COVID-19 (i.e. allergies)
- I will take my temperature prior to traveling to class, and participate virtually if I have a fever of 99.4 or higher, or become symptomatic.
- I will arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of class to ensure ample time to sanitize my hands, have my temperature taken and settle into a designated practice area that will be 6ft from my neighbors.