Do what you love. Love what you do. And serve others.
OmmWorks Certification Training is a YACEP - Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider - and has been approved by The Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners to provide CEUs for social workers, clinicians and facilitators.
Training will be lead by Kathi Donnelly, Yoga Alliance E-RYT, Chopra Certified Yoga Wellness Practitioner, Founder of OmmWorks & Power Tots, and Author of Do Your OmmWork!
Prepare to learn, master and teach the endless benefits of Ommworks! OmmAzing YOGA Teacher Training is designed for yoga teachers, social workers, clinicians, counselors, parents and caregivers to learn and teach the powerful, positive practices from OmmWorks signature programs.
October 25th - 27th
Friday 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Expect to receive:
• 30 hour highly experincial in-depth training (30 hr Yoga Alliance CEUS and 12 CEUs for Social Workers and clinicians (You must be Yoga Alliance RYT 200 and a licensed clinician/ Social Worker to receive CEUs.)
• 4 hours of online training
• 20 hours of in-person experiential class lead by Ommworks founder Kathi Donnelly & expert guest teachers/speakers
• 6+ hours of personal practice, study, journaling, teaching
• Training Manual
• 90 page teacher curriculum
• Companion guide and student workbook Do Your OmmWork! (A
teacher dream book:)
* OmmWork Clinical Component .guidance provided by Synergy Behavioral health.
• Access to Online videos & classes
• Upon completion receive a Level 1 Teacher Training Certificate
Expect to learn:
• What Yoga, Meditation and Mindfulness is as well as the benefits
• Basic yoga poses and series
• Breathing and self care techniques
• Chakras (7 energy centers in the body), Diving deeper into what Chakras are, how to bring expanded awareness and energy to Chakras through movement, meditation, mantras, sound and dance
• Tools and techniques to teach and bond with toddlers to teens, providing everyone with an age appropriate experience
• Work with all abilities, special needs as well as trauma informed yoga
• Journaling techniques to emotionally detox, bring gratitude and set intentions
• Simple class structures for OmmAzing Block YOGA and signature classes
• How to incorporate into your class, clinical practice, studio, home
• Extensive business opportunities for individuals and businesses
• Clinical Component with Peggy Gaestel from Synergy Behavioral Health
**Warning: Ommworks Teacher Training may cause powerful, positive transformation on participants!