Trailside Yoga School, Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School 200
Winter 2020 200-Hour Teacher Training
Lead Teacher: Stephani Jungmeyer, RYT 500, ERYT 200
Guest Teachers: Teri Honeysuckle, Danielle Ribaudo, Ashleigh Price & Chris Morehead
Jan. 31-Feb. 2
Feb. 28-March 1 Weekend Retreat
Saturdays 8:30am - 7:30pm
Sundays 8:30am - 7:30pm
All sessions will take place at Trailside Yoga except the weekend retreat.
$2500 for the first 5 people to sign up, $2800 for the next 5, $3000 thereafter. Spots are limited.
Non-refundable $500 deposit required to hold your spot. Payment plans are available.
Tuition includes: Trailside Yoga School Training Manual, Trailside Yoga Teacher Training t-shirt, Unlimited Monthly Membership to Trailside Yoga for the duration of training, food & lodging for the weekend retreat. Upon completion of the training & passing the final exam, trainees will receive a RYT 200 Yoga Alliance certification & will be qualified to register with Yoga Alliance as a RYT 200 instructor.
How is this teacher training different?
This program is about transformation. Not just the students’ you’ll be teaching, but your own. A good teacher has to have the willingness to grow…to question, to break down what you’ve always held as truth & take a long hard look at it. We have to be willing to do the work ourselves before we can expect to be effective teachers. Discover your own true self first. Become vulnerable enough to be taught, then you can pass what you have learned onto others.
If I don’t want to teach yoga, what can I expect from this training?
- Transform your life.
- Learn tools to fully accept & love yourself.
- Take your own journey into personal growth.
- Uncover your potential for the happiness that is already within you.
- Develop a deeper understanding of your body & your yoga practice.
- Acquire self confidence from speaking in front of others & leading classes.
- Improve your communication skills & your relationship skills.
- Embrace yoga as a lifestyle & use the solutions it offers to the obstacles in life.
If I do want to teach yoga, what can I expect from this training?
- All of above, plus:
- Gain a solid understanding of the philosophy of yoga & safe teaching techniques.
- Become comfortable & effective in leading classes.
- Find your style & your voice as a teacher.
- Learn how to not just teach, but change lives.
- Develop your ability to lead students on their own journeys into self discovery.
- Learn to give people tools for their personal growth through your own experience, study, training & practice.
Techniques, Training & Practice
The Psychology of Yoga
Kriyas, Bandhas, Mudras & Yoga Nidra
Mantra, Chanting & Kirtan
Creating a Class
Assists & Modifications
The Business of Yoga
Anatomy & Physiology
Gross Body Principals
Subtle Body Principals
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics
The History of Yoga
The Study of Traditional Yoga Texts
Yoga as a Lifestyle
Ethics of Yoga
Giving & Receiving Feedback
Leading a Community Class at Trailside Yoga
Complete Required Reading