Reiki is a holistic energy modality that originated with the Buddhist Monk Mikao Usui and his lineage is followed in this training.
Why take this training?
As a healer you can offer a non-invasive energy healing to your yoga students or massage clients or even just your family.
Benefits of Reiki:
- Feeling of be nurtured
- Stress reduction
- Assist in activating the body’s natural healing abilities
- Balances the body’s energy
- Strengthens Intuitive Senses
- Aids in better sleep
- Assist in balances the mind and emotions
- Relaxes tense muscles
- Promotes Pain Relief
The certification of Reiki I will attune you to the connection of the Reiki Energy and raise your vibration to the level of being able to pass reiki to yourself and others once you have fully aligned with the reiki energy after your 21 days of self-healing.
What your Reiki I certification class will include:
- What is Reiki?
- Understanding energy, prana, and how imbalance occurs
- Education of the chakra system
- Introduction to intuition, intuitive tools and guidance on how to nurture your intuition
- Reiki Level I Attunement
- Reiki self-treatment and the 21 days of healing
- How to give a Reiki treatment
- When to move forward with Reiki II & III
About your teacher Susan Orrico-Duffy:
“I am a graduate of the Integral Yoga Institute, Virginia, class of winter 2012 and a registered member of the Yoga Alliance.
In 2013 I became a certified Reiki Practitioner. Reiki uses the universal life-force energy to bring healing to the whole person. It does this, in harmony with the natural intelligence of the mind and body, which work together to preserve and protect health and increase well being.(Reiki I, Reiki II and Reiki III) ”
Spaces are very limited - so book early.