Upon registering for our Summer Intensive 2020 YTT program, students will receive a 3 month unlimited pass to pratice yoga at the studio!
This comprehensive training course weaves the ancient sister-sciences of Yoga and Pranayama into a holistic understanding of practice, application and study. Students will have the opportunity to learn the material through immersion with an integrative approach.
Students will learn:
- The benefits and cautions of principal asanas (postures) and pranayama (breathing techniques)
- How to create various class-styles from the beginner to intermediate levels
- Teaching methodology, including modifications for age and common injuries/conditions, how to create a grounded and inspired space for teaching/learning, the use of voice, language and more….
- Anatomy and Physiology
- The physical/mental benefits of yoga
- Subtle Yogic Anatomy and the Chakras
- Mantra and Mudras
- Introduction to Ayurveda, Nutrition, and the Yogic diet
- Yoga Philosophy
- Study and discussion of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, aphorisms giving insight into profound yogic practices and contemplations, as well as their life-transforming benefits
- Teaching practicum and feedback from the trainers and your peers
Aug 02, 2020