500-hour / Level 2
Includes 150 face to face contact hours of “Core/Mandatory”modules
Delivered via 4 x 4 day blocks : Blocks 1-3 plus the Mindfulness Level 1 (all included in price)
plus 150 hours chosen from our Elective Modules (individually priced as per Module in addition to the Mandatory Modules)
(Students can choose the timeframes of which modules they take and when, spreading them out over several years if they choose.
These modules plus our Level 1 / 200 hour TT = Full 500 hour Certification.
For those who are already qualified with another training school (of at least 200 hours) can take this as Continuing Education or the further 300 hour certfication to reach Level 2 / 500 hours in total.
We also allow those who would like to use individual modules as Personal Development only to take them (please contact us for more information on this option)
Expanding Your Scope + Speciality as a Yoga Teacher
~ Making a Bigger Difference
This program is to help teachers explore, develop and teach multilayered classes, workshops, retreat and corporate programs in a variety of settings. You will broaden your scope to adapt your skill set and engage individual students and groups from all walks of life Develop more depth, confidence and understanding , so your classes are Mindful, Purposeful,Therapeutic &Uplifting.
What is included in 150 hours of Mandatory Core Modules:
* Reading The Body, Breath + Energy Centres ~ Anatomy of the Subtle Body
* The Effects of Emotions on the Physical Practice of Yoga
* The Art of Creative Sequencing including peak poses &/or specific areas of focus
* Workshop,Retreat and Program Design
* Mindfulness, Mudra , Metaphor
* Trauma Sensitive Practices
* Exploring the Sutras on and off the Mat
* Yoga Nidra + Pranayama
* The Art of Meditation
* Teaching Philosophy
* Overcoming Obstacles in The “Business”of Yoga
Includes manuals for each module, program templates, sequence sheets, case studies. An index of multiple asana categories, how to assist , mudras, breathing techniques and guided meditations
Includes guest speakers and specialists in their fields
This training also includes the opportunity to put your skills into practice in a variety of ways so you complete the training feeling confident in your integration of them as a teacher.
50 Class Pass / 6 - 12 months with Yoga NRG
(plus choose from Electives List on our Teacher Training Page for additional 150 hours) ~ see pricing as per each Module for Electives such as
Long Slow Deep, Mindfulness L2, Kids Yoga Teacher Training, + more
* CONTACT US to discuss our training pathways and which may suit regarding electives to choose from for your own areas of interest
* Many of the above modules are also pre-requisites for assisting Tammy in Yoga NRG training, retreats or corporate programs
Payment Plans available - email@example.com