Healthy Habits 21 Day
with Melanie Wassman CNC, E-RYT500
Feeling like you need to make some changes, but not sure how? Living a healthier, happier life can be as easy as making small daily choices that lead up to lifelong changes. Holistic health means taking care of your being as a whole: physical, mental, spiritual and emotional; and implementing little habits of self-care to enhance our health and achieve more balance in our lives.
In this 21 day program you will receive:
- 3 group sessions where Melanie will lead a discussion and give you the tools for a successful week and answer questions.
- Weekly calendars to track your journey with inspirational items to do each day.
- 21 days of healthy and simple recipes: breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- Bonus! Melanie will be available to you via email during the 21 days to support you on your healthy habits journey!
- WEEK 1: Nutrition - Learn the importance of eating Whole Foods
and receive easy to make recipes to jumpstart your healthy
lifestyle. We will do grocery store tour (at Frazier’s) to find out
how to navigate the aisles and nutrition
- WEEK 2: Movement - Find out why it’s so important to move your
body everyday. Melanie will lead an all levels yoga class and give
you tips to incorporate activity into your daily life. Find out if
vitamins and supplements are beneficial or a waste of time.
- WEEK 3: Mind + Lifestyle - Learn about the benefits of meditation and practice a technique that will help jumpstart your daily meditation practice. Melanie will also discuss what foods to eat for hormone health and maintaining a better mood and a clear mind. You will identify any the habits that may not be serving you. These could be in the kitchen, the home products you buy, and in your relationships.
Let go of old habits and create new, healthy, and enjoyable ones that will help you feel your absolute best!
3 Saturdays: February 29th, March 7th and 14th
1:30pm - 3:00pm
Mar 14, 2020